After sun quenching balm
Moisturize / Protect / Soothe
HoliSun After Sun Quenching Balm offers an ideal cocktail of active ingredients to soothe and refresh hot skin after sun exposure.
Its formula is also enriched in Organic Aloe Vera gel with anti-inflammatory properties; Organic Shea butter, known for its regenerating virtues; and Organic Peppermint Floral Water to soothe sensations of discomfort.
99% natural ingredients / Biosourced tube*.
*Holidermie is stepping up its commitment to protect the planet by choosing a biosourced tube: made from 100% renewable materials.
Apply generously all over the body after sun exposure. Massage in with light circular movements.
Optimize your skincare with the HoliSun solar food supplement and the Cell Defense sunscreen, available in SPF 30 and SPF 50.
100% plant-based plastic tube made from sugarcane.
- Centella Asiatica, also known as tiger grass, promotes healing, prevents skin sagging, and soothes sensitive, dry or damaged skin. It is also endowed with anti-aging properties, stimulating collagen synthesis and improving microcirculation. This plant of Indian origin has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for more than 2000 years to heal wounds and treat skin problems.
- Extract of Butterfly Bush (Buddleja Officinalis) is a comprehensive phyto-protector: an antioxidant with regenerating and repairing properties, it counters the harmful effects of the sun. It also has healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Sweet Almond Oil creates a protective film that retains the water contained in the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin, and thus preserves the hydrolipidic film, the skin’s first barrier against UV rays. In addition, the skin retains its suppleness thanks to the softening effect of this oil.
- Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids and ceramides. It keeps the skin hydrated and contains a considerable fraction of unsaponifiable matter, giving it regenerating and soothing virtues which also speed up cell renewal.
- Peppermint floral water is invigorating and refreshing, tightens pores and revives dull complexions. It is also known to soothe sensations of discomfort.
- Aloe vera gel comes from the leaves of the aloe vera plant. Its pH is close to that of skin, giving it excellent moisturizing properties, which help to promote skin elasticity. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Ingrédients : aqua (water / eau), mentha piperita flower/leaf/stem water*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, decyl oleate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, parfum (fragrance), propanediol, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, lactic acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, buddleja officinalis flower extract, centella asiatica flower/leaf/stem extract, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate
Après soleil baume très doux et agréable, intensifie le bronzage..Désaltérant il calme les peaux sensibles parfait pour moi qui suis blonde!
Un produit top à utiliser tout on long de l'été !
Très bon produit, odeur agréable et vite absorbé, il rafraîchit la peau apaise les coups de soleil! Utilisation depuis une semaine laisse la peau douce et apaisée !
Après exposition, ce baume est très vite absorbé, laissant une peau douce et qui ne tiraille plus. L'odeur sucrée laisse place à un parfum discret et agréable.
Bravo pour cette nouvelle odeur, je m'en sers tous les jours !