Detox & Immunity Set
Holidermie Detox & Immunity Infusion is a virtuous blend of traditional organically grown plants and adaptogens. It is formulated to help your body gently detoxify while boosting your immune system. The powerful plants used in this infusion provide:
- natural drainage and elimination of toxins with the Birch + Spinach duo
- digestive relief thanks to the combined action of Ginger + Thyme + Turmeric
- stimulation of the immune system with the trio Nettle + Elder + Ginseng
Once infused, discover its subtle notes of ginger and birch.
The formula contains 99.5% of ingredients from organic farming and the Doypack is 100% recyclable.
Preserve all the aromas and flavor of your Detox & Immunity Infusion with our Holidermie clear glass infuser.
Leave 2 teaspoons of this infusion to brew between 7 and 10 minutes, in mineral water or filtered water after a meal.
Ideal water temperature: 80°C
You are advised to follow a detox for at least 2 weeks ideally during seasonal transition periods.
Natural drainage and elimination of toxins:
- Birch: this leaf is known mainly for eliminating toxins in the blood as well as in the kidneys and liver;
- Spinach: promotes transit and detox by eliminating bad cholesterol as it is high in vitamin C, which has powerful antioxidant properties. It helps you maintain a flat stomach by contributing to good digestive and liver health thanks to its betaine content (amino acid, a plant substance extracted directly from beetroot), for optimal metabolism of fats and sugars.
- Ginger: cultivated in China for 5,000 years, this superfood is sure to become your go-to for preventing and relieving bloating, abdominal cramps, intestinal spasms and difficult or slow digestion. In fact, the rhizome of ginger contains enzymes that stimulate the evacuation of the contents of your stomach ;
- Thyme: used for its general properties of preventing infection, it also stops your digestive system spasming;
- Turmeric: an adaptogenic plant whose active ingredients play an important role in the digestive process. In fact, it protects your gastric mucous membrane, acting as a real barrier against the bad bacteria which are prolific in our digestive systems;
Stimulation of the immune system:
- Nettle: this plant is naturally rich in vitamins A, B, C and D, and minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus, essential for our bodies to function properly;
- Elderberry: reputed for its antiviral properties, it is effective in treating the inflammation of the respiratory tract, flu, bronchitis, or colds;
- Ginseng: an adaptogenic plant which means 'Root Man'. It is native to eastern Asia, and was discovered over 4,000 years ago. It is one of the oldest medicinal plants in the Asian pharmacopoeia, used to alleviate illness and prolong life. It is a really good way to help stimulate your immune system and strengthen your body's defences.
Ingredients: ginger*, birch leaves*, nettle*, elderberry*, spinach*, thyme*, turmeric*, ginseng.
*ingredient from organic farming