Solar food supplement
The HoliSun food supplement was specifically formulated for Holidermie, under medical supervision. Developed as a 45-day intense restorative and protective treatment, its effectiveness comes from the synergy of active ingredients that help to fight against UV-induced damage:
Green tea: helps protect the skin from UV-induced oxidative damage
Centella Asiatica: known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory action
L-Tyrosine: precursor to melanin which activates tanning and absorbs UV rays
Beta-carotene and Tomato Lycopene: carotenoids that pigment and protect the skin
• Selenium: protects against sunburn, facilitates tanning and slows down skin aging by acting against free radicals.
In addition to your usual Holidermie supplements, take 1 HoliSun capsule per day, ideally in the morning with breakfast.
Begin the treatment 10 days before sun exposure, then during the entire duration of exposure and post-exposure until the end of the treatment, in order to prolong the soothing and repairing action.
Optimize this action with HoliSun sunscreen and after-sun products.
Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children and teenagers or smokers.
- Green Tea, rich in catechins, helps protect the skin from UV-induced oxidative damage.
- The combination of Vitamins C & E, Beta-carotene, Lycopene and Grape Seeds supports the skin’s natural defenses against damage caused by UV (sun) rays.
- Borage Oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, the main constituents of the hydrolipidic film. This film provides an initial barrier against external aggressions and fights skin dryness caused by prolonged sun exposure.
- Beta-carotene is a carotenoid naturally extracted from the alga Dunaliella salina. It binds oxygen, thus limiting the oxidation of cells, and protects the vitamin E. It is also the precursor to vitamin A, known to protect the skin.
- Tomato Lycopene acts in synergy with the beta-carotene to reinforce its antioxidant action.
- L-Tyrosine is the natural precursor to melanin. This molecule, responsible for the pigmentation of our skin and thus, for tanning, absorbs a large part of the UV rays. It thus constitutes both a filter and a sunscreen.
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, promotes the normal formation of collagen and thus counteracts the damaging effect of UV rays on the skin’s support cells. As a result, the skin retains all its firmness and density.
- Selenium is a trace element with antioxidant properties. It helps protect the cells against oxidative stress, thereby limiting premature aging.
- OPCs—polyphenols found in grape seeds—possess remarkable antioxidant properties. They are potent scavengers of free radicals, helping to reduce damage associated with oxidative stress.
- Centella Asiatica promotes healing, prevents skin sagging, and soothes sensitive, dry or damaged skin. It is also endowed with anti-aging properties, stimulating collagen synthesis and improving microcirculation.
- Vitamin E is present in all cells of the body, protecting their membranes from destruction related to oxygen exposure. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This super-vitamin protects skin cells from oxidative stress and prevents premature aging.
- Zinc plays a role in the cell division process and thus in tissue regeneration. This trace element helps protect skin cells from oxidative stress and in generally maintaining healthy skin, and is essential for the proper functioning of epidermal cells.
Ingredients: Capsule shell: Plant-based hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), borage oil, green tea leaf dry extract (Camellia sinensis L.), extract of dunaliella salina, lycopene, L-Tyrosine, extract of aerial part of hydrocotyle (Centella asiatica (L.) Urb.), natural vitamin E, zinc gluconate, selenomethionine, grape seed extract (Vitis Vinifera L.).