- 500g of dark chocolate
- 250ml of plant-based cream (oat cream used here)
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel (sea salt)
- 1 Cube cacao collagen
- 1 tbsp of beetroot powder
- 1 tbsp of grated coconut
- Place the chocolate and cream in a bowl and melt them together in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat, add the fleur de sel, and mix well. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Form balls with the chocolate mixture, placing a Cube cacao collagen in the center of each one.
- Roll the balls in the mixture of beetroot powder and grated coconut.
- Keep the truffles chilled.
Recipe created by @margaux_yoga